Manoolia Digital company has opened a vacancy for a Salesforce Developer.
- Participate in full application development lifecycle projects including design, development, unit test, functional testing, deployment and ongoing support for Customer Relationship Management and other business applications
- Provide daily administration and support of cloud applications services including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards
- Lead technical requirement fathering sessions and deliver complex technical solutions
- Install third-party tools in a Salesforce environment and maintain integration information for all tools used to extend this instance of Salesforce
- Serve as team technical expert
- Analyze and review business, functional, and technical requirements
- Create process flows/diagrams as well as project plans
- Recommend changes in product, process, and service improvement in development and configuration
- Document technical aspects of new features and participate in the development of technical documentation of existing and future applications.
- Collaborate with project management and business analyst resources to develop project plans, tasks, and estimate duration and schedules
- Manage configuration and code deployments to testing and production environments
- Analyze, design, code, test, configure, and modify Salesforce projects and enhancements
- Ensure that system improvements are successfully implemented and functional
- Assist in QA prior to new feature releases
Skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in a software engineering occupation
- Experience developing and delivering solutions for real customer needs, preferably with an emphasis on Sales, Customer Service, and/or Marketing
- Hands-on experience on Query, Angular JS
- Ability to multitask while working independently or on a team with shifting priorities and deadlines
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills including the ability to interact with all levels of employees and customers throughout the organization excellent communication (oral and written), relationship building, influence and negotiation skills with both technical and business resource
- Good experience in written and verbal English
We’re located in the heart of Tirana with a perfect view from our balcony.
Are you curious? Apply and come for an interview 😉
If you’re interested please drop us a line at: applications(at)manoolia(dot)com
Mob : +355697078981