We’ve just finished MioMio WordPress theme, a new free and simple design which has a sweet minimalist characterism. Comparing to many other freebie themes out there, it almost can be called a professional, premium theme 🙂 It fit’s best for your personal blog. That doesn’t mean that it can’t be customized for a business, magazine, or an organization, use your imagination!
The MioMio theme comes with a flat design, which is very popular these days. It even includes features like Google Web Fonts where you can choose one of dozens fonts which you like most. Further there’s an slider with featured posts integration. The sidebar can be of course integrated with widgets, and lots of shortcodes. Last but not least, in the Theme Options page in the admin-panel, you even have the possibility to edit the elements according to your needs. Take a look:
Did we mention that it is completely responsive? Yes, you heard right, that means it will be perfect for any mobile & tablet visitors that you have. Don’ t forget that almost 30% of all visitors might be non-desktop users at your website – check the analytics of your choice to know better.
What’s also an unique point of this website design is, that the code is really good optimized for page speed. The clean code makes it really fast.
– Change logo and favicon from options page.
– Custom menu
– Scrolling page header for better user experience
– A minimal slideshow for displaying the featured posts
– Elegant posts’ listing sections that comes together with pagination
– Cool portfolio overview with some nice CSS3 animations.
– Right sidebar where you can place widgets
– Custom built-in image widget
– Changing Google maps by placing coordinates on theme options’ section named Contact
– Contact form using Contact Form 7 plugin
– Change copyright text
– Custom menu on the right
– Add your custom scripts from admin
– Google Analytics
MioMio is released under the GNU General Public License version 3.0. You can use this theme in personal and commercial projects.
Enjoy it & leave feedback if you have any!
We appreciate it if you have suggestions which we can add, or find any errors.
P.S. Thanks to DigitaleHeimat for the support